Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Ich kann mich nicht den Titel eines Comics errinern

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ich kann mich nicht den Titel eines Comics errinern

Hallo, ich habe schon 15 Jahre nicht Deutsch gesprochen, so ich hoffe dass ihr mich entschuldiget dass ich den Problem in auf Englisch erzähle.

When I visited my Oma in Germany in 1999, I bought a comic book there. I lost it many years ago when moving flats. I have a vague picture of the content. It was about an investigation of a series of murders, at one point there was a woman who was woken up by knocking on her door. When she looked through the peephole, someone tried to shoot her through it. I'm not going to lie, I remember that part well because she wasn't fully clothed and I was a teenager. At the end there was a top-down view, I think from a crime scene, and it looked as if someone painted a large satanic (or such) symbol on the floor. There might have been parts of bodies scattered around there.

It was a part of some series and the format seemed rather American than European, which means it was thin and the dimensions were around A5. I paid around 5-10 DEM for it.

Does anyone by any chance know what I'm talking about? I tried to search for it on GCD but couldn't find anything, so I'm turning to you. I'd be very grateful for any help.

Danke
    Gregor

EDIT: I just remembered that at the beginning detectives took a lift and after they left it, they were talking in a corridor and background was blurry, so that it looked like it was a camera shot focused on them.
    Geändert von grz (27.08.2021 um 13:15 Uhr)

Mitglied Avatar von PhoneBone
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn‘t sound familiar to me, but I‘m pretty sure the other guys here will be able to help

CF Unterstützer Avatar von Gagel
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für Faust von EEE der Link zum Comic Guide, da kannst du dir die Cover anschauen https://www.comicguide.de/series/846/Faust

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danke für die Hilfe, Spiro Agnew und Gagel, aber leider das ist nicht der Comic ich suche. Es war vollfarbig und hatte keine Superhelden.
    Geändert von grz (27.08.2021 um 12:47 Uhr)

Mitglied Avatar von joe ker
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evtl. Curse of the Spawn, die Sam&Twitch Nummer also Band 3. Würde zum Jahr passen. Wäre zwar eher Richtung mg publishing gegangen aber da kam das meiste erst so gegen 2000.
    Oder Darkness, die ersten Ausgaben, zwar keine Superhelden aber so was in der Art...
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." W.C.Fields

Mitglied Avatar von #churchi
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Auch wenn ich mich an die Szene nicht erinnern kann, satanische Symbole kommen in "Hellblazer" häufig vor auch den Rest könnte ich mir da vorstellen...

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DARKMINDS! I found it! It's this one, from june 1999:

https://www.comicguide.de/book/66288/Darkminds-1

Thank you, everybody for your help, I went through everything on that website from January 1999 until I saw that cover. If you didn't tell me about comicguide.de, I would never find it. I can now get it back and have some peace of mind.

Grüss
    Gregor