User Tag List

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Kylion?? Fortsetzung im Album Format??

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kylion?? Fortsetzung im Album Format??

Based on the website, the JakPak is composed of a patent-pending design that includes a waterproof, breathable jacket by having an integrated shelter, bug netting, and sleeping bag. Made from urethane-coated rip-stop nylon and polyester body fabric, the JakPak Will come in sizes promising small to huge in 2-tone eco-friendly or most Harley fans' colors of preference: black and gray.

I purchased the XL which weighs about about 3 pounds. How to buy a good sleeping bag for camping? To assist help with the heft from the jacket/sleeping bag/tent combo the JakPak has suspenders built-in that simply clip for your pants and do help occupy a few of the weight loads when travelling. Putting on the jacket using the sleepingbag and tent stuffed within their particular pouches is a touch awkward because the sleeping bag portion is sort of a pillow hanging out the sofa and also the frame from the tent Is curled in a circle in the center of the back not necessarily uncomfortable, just weird initially. However, if you do not want the sleeping bag or tent portion, both could be rapidly unzipped and taken off the jacket. The jacket includes a drawstring hood, Velero cuffs, three pockets (two exterior, one interior), armpit zips, storm flaps within the pockets and zippers to help keep water out, along with a dual primary zipper for additional ventilation.

Deploying the sleeping bag and tent could be a little tricky the very first time, however, how to choose a sleeping bag, you rapidly decipher it. I really thought it was just a little simpler to put the jacket on the floor, pull the sleeping bag and tent from their pouches, then climb in. The sleeping bag also offers dual zippers making it easy to obtain your ft out If you want to walk around. The tent portion appears above your mind and it has netting linked to it which enables you to definitely cover the face and much of your lower body. As I will agree the JakPak is breathable and also you will not suffocate inside it, Used to do find that it is a little stuffy at occasions and caused me to sweat (you're essentially surrounded in waterproof material! however, I actually do sweat pretty easily. It's I really type of tricky since it also states that it is three-season design (spring, summer time, fall) there is however no Insulation towards the sleeping bag or jacket, therefore if the temps drop, you may be shivering unless of course you are layered in clothing or stuff the bag having a blanket or extra clothes, which it's spacious enough to complete.

While I truly do like the thought and idea of the JakPak, and what types of sleeping bags?. I've not fully convinced myself that this is my finish-all-be-all solution to save space on road journeys. It's really a little confining and that i had difficulty laying easily In almost any other position than you are on my back. It had top quality construction and provided decent defense against the rain (I acquired just a little wet in which the netting covered my mind), and also the netting did keep bugs and critters out. It may be folded away and stuffed right into a saddlebag, therefore it might act as a backup in order to continue hands for individuals occasions when you are getting stuck inside a thunderstorm or broke lower for that night. To determine a relevant video showing the way the JakPak works, get on
    Geändert von firosiro (07.09.2017 um 09:06 Uhr)

Papiertiger Avatar von OK Boomer
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bing-Übersetzung;

Kylion wurde tatsächlich nach dem dritten Buch des Marktes gemacht. Nun, aber kam im Mai 2005 und im August 2005, das Jahr Scrapbook mit zwei Magazinen. Erste Ausgabe der "Notfall-Landung" und "Planet". Also, das zweite Album bildet dann "die Stadt" und "die Höhle". so "The Cave" ist Buch 4. te und wird nur herauskommen im Album-Format. Jetzt meine Frage: das Produkt ist zu bestimmen, ob Kylion derzeit weiterhin dem Format des Original-Albums folgen oder gehen nur zwei Alben?? Weil wir keine anderen Alben Kylion Termine in der Vorschau entdeckt haben.

dani-books-SysOp mit Monsterallergie Avatar von Jano
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braucht man nicht zu übersetzen, das ist wieder einer der Spambots, der alte Beiträge kopiert. Original war dieser hier:
    http://www.comicforum.de/showthread....m-Album-Format