Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Doctor Leviathan volume one graphic novel

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doctor Leviathan volume one graphic novel

My name is Jim Banks and I want to say hello to all the artist on this forum and wish you all the luck with your artwork. I have a new graphic novel called Doctor Leviathan. I have a new graphic novel called Doctor Leviathan From the book. I love to go and have always loved comics. When I first learned to read I've been doing it in the last couple of years. My graphic novel of the comic book called Doctor Leviathan. What is really special about this graphic novel is that the first issue in the book was published. The first story is about a man named who wins with his super-criminal gang kidnap a judges The second story is about a man who is a super-villain but has become a priest to escape his evil past. The following is a list of some of the most interesting things about the history of the Detroit area, and how to find out what's going on in Detroit My book on amazon.Let me know what you think if you like.

Doctor Leviathan volume one amazon - https://www.amazon.com/DOCTOR-LEVIATHAN-English-JAMES-BANKS-ebook/dp/B01MT82GIH/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488006735&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=doctor+ Leviathan + volume + one

Doctor Leviathan volume one Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DoctorLevia...36305443489805

Moderator Künstlerbereich Avatar von Maidith
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome!

I've moved your thread to the Presentation forum, and then noticed you had already made one there, so I deleted that, because one is enough.

Cheers!
    Geändert von Maidith (25.02.2017 um 11:37 Uhr)