Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 93
    Mitglied Avatar von Caelum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yagate Kimi ni Naru (Bloom Into You)

Yagate Kimi ni Naru ist die erste eigene Serie von Nakatani, zuvor zeichnete sie Doujinshi.

Die Serie erscheint seit 2015 im Comic Dengeki Daioh
    (ASCII Media Works)

Yuu ist inzwischen im ersten Jahr der Oberstufe, hat es aber immer noch nicht geschafft, auf ein Liebesgeständnis eines Jungen aus der Unterstufe zu antworten, welchen sie zwar immer schon mochte, dessen Geständnis ihr aber trotzdem nicht gefallen hatte. Sie liebt Shoujo Mangas und weiß, wie sich ein Liebesgeständnis anfühlen sollte, doch sie fühlte nichts und findet keinen Weg, richtig darauf zu reagieren. Nun sieht sie Nanami, die Präsidentin des Schülerrats, dabei, wie sie ein solches Geständnis gut überlegt ablehnt. Yuu findet heraus, dass Nanami noch nie etwas fühlen konnte, wenn Jungen mit ihr ausgehen wollten, und deswegen bisher jeden ablehnte. Inspiriert von Nanami will sich Yuu mit ihr beraten, doch dass Nanami daraufhin ein Geständnis an sie machen würde, hätte sie bei weitem nicht gedacht.

Koito Yuu

Anders als ihr recht unscheinbares Äußeres vermuten lassen würde, verfügt sie über eine durchaus überraschende Persönlichkeit, welche von anderen Charakteren gerne mal falsch eingeschätzt wird. Sie ist ziemlich direkt und scheut sich nicht davor, auch mal unbequeme Aussagen zu treffen, wenn es die Situation denn erfordert. Ebenfalls geht sie ziemlich analytisch vor und kann andere Menschen ziemlich gut lesen.

Wenn sie sich für ein Thema oder eine Aktivität interessiert, hängt sie sich immer voll rein und bringt es auch mit vollem Eifer zu Ende. Jedoch hat sie immer Schwierigkeiten damit, Entscheidungen (wie z.B. die Wahl eines Klubs) zu treffen und wird von daher des Öfteren von anderen Leuten zu ihrem "Glück" gezwungen.

Des Weiteren kommt sie an vielen Stelle ziemlich reserviert, fast schon gleichgültig rüber, was sich mit ihrer tendenziell eher coolen, überlegten Persönlichkeit deckt.

Sie findet großen Gefallen daran, Touko zu teasen. Im Gegenzug kann sie es jedoch gar nicht leiden, wenn man ihre geringe Größe anspricht und sie damit ärgert.

Eines ihrer absoluten Lieblingsgerichte ist Käsekuchen.

Nanami Touko

Touko ist eine sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Person, mit der sich jeder schnell anfreunden kann. Zusätzlich ist sie noch extrem selbstbewusst und ergreift so gut wie immer die Initiative, wenn danach verlangt wird.

Sie zeigt keinerlei Interesse an einer Beziehung und hat deswegen auch jedes Liebesgeständnis abgelehnt, da sie mit Niemandem ausgehen möchte.

Yuu schafft es jedoch, hinter ihre perfekte Fassade zu blicken und macht dabei ein paar erstaunliche Entdeckungen.

Die beste Freundin von Nanami Touko

und noch ein paar ohne Beschreibung.

Die Cover von 1 bis 4 (laufend)

Geändert von Caelum (29.12.2017 um 19:26 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wer Interesse an Nakatani hat, kann sich eventuell dieses Interview mit ihr durchlesen.

Aber erstmal das Original: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51508948.html

Mal eingespoilert ^^

What opportunity help created Yagate Kimi ni Naru?

Nakatani: I have been drawing stories between girls so the people around me believed that I already am a ‘Yuri manga artist’. Personally, I was hesitant to call my work Yuri because I never intended to narrate a love story. When I finally decided to “draw a full-on Yuri story for once”, the editor came to me, and that was the opportunity.

Editor: I was shocking the first time hearing [sensei said this]. Even after drawing kiss scenes [between girls], [sensei] still did not aware that is Yuri (laugh).

Nakatani: It’s true that you mentioned it… I always like to draw those troublesome and entangled love stories, that’s why it did not matter [to me] whether the content is Yuri or not.

Main Character Yuu, antenna is the feature.

Nakatani: Now that you mentioned it… why did I draw the antenna (laugh)? This is because I want to create a balance between her and Touko, therefore I purposely designed a girl with a cute look. However, deep down her is cool in some aspects. If (readers feel) that I successfully portrayed their contrast, it will make me very happy.

That’s true, this character is cute on the outside, but surprisingly calm and cool on the inside.

Nakatani: I like this awkward kind of girl. In the beginning, there was no real person whom I can refer to for this character from. However, for the sake of this a love manga, the editor gathered many love stories from people around us. These stories include those who never had a relationship and those who never want one. All these references helped me greatly.

Editor: During the name stage, we couldn’t capture Yuu’s personality precisely and this made us worried for quite some time. Luckily, we heard from a kid who doesn’t understand what it feels like to ‘like’ someone… Then it hits us “so this kid is Yuu!” Then, upon consent, the kid agreed to let us use her as Yuu’s model. I think majority of people almost always experienced first love. This is also why it’s difficult for readers to understand the feeling of ‘never going to ‘like’ anyone’. Nakatani-sensei beautifully illustrates the feeling through metaphors like ‘sprouting wings’ and ‘feet can’t feel the ground’.

Which of Yuu’s scene do you like?

Nakatani: In chapter 5, there was a scene where Yuu took Touko outside. I was happy that I could portray Yuu’s caring side. The “Because it feels like you are nervous that’s why… Even though there is no reason to drag you out here. It is a bit embarrassing but what’s done is done!” kind of feeling. I also wish the readers will like this side of Yuu. Her straightforwardness and do-things-without-hesitation.

Editor: I like the scene when her older sister entered her bedroom and saw the star projection. It naturally depicted how well the sisters get along with each other. We also received letters from readers saying that they like how Yuu add ‘-san’ when calling her sister, which made us believe that their close-knit relationship is portrayed successfully.

What determine Touko’s look?

Nakatani: I want to create a character that has a cool, beautiful, and king like appearance. In the initial stage, her hair wasn’t this long, but after a while the hair got longer and she began to look more like a good female protagonist. After she discovered Yuu’s cold inner character, the beautiful Touko turned out to be rather spoiled by it. I am glad a lot of readers enjoy the contrast between the two characters. Please continue to appreciate once you explore beyond just the first impression of them.

Which of Touko’s scene do you like?

Nakatani: In chapter 3 when their hands are touched, but I can’t say much since it will spoil the story. Not sure if it is cute or lame the fact that Touko can’t control her feelings… Also the composition that shows Yuu’s reaction is also depicted very tastefully.

How is Sakaya’s character determined?

Nakatani: The fact she is always next to Touko and the vice president position makes her an exceptional student too. I purposely design her to look different when she is next to Touko. Even though they are both high-honor students, Touko is popular and a loveable, whereas Sayaka is hard to approach kind of like a high mountain flower.

Will there be a surge/conflict between Sakaya and Touko?

Nakatani: That you will have to find out later on (laugh).

Asking the editor why serialize a Yuri manga on Dengeki Daioh?

Yuri manga seems to give a freshness to Dengeki Daioh.

Editor: I received a lot of the same reaction too. However, since I decided to do it, it is impossible to stop. I already like Yuri work and have been thinking when will I become an editor for it.

Nakatani: [The editor] gets exciting when talking about Yuri.

Editor: (Cough cough)… As soon as Nakatani-sensei agreed to do a Yuri work, in that very instance my head is filled with nothing else but Yuri. I even had the belief that all female in this world must be les while I was learning about the topic.

Nakatani: That point I thought this person can’t be cured anymore.

Editor: I was actually taking a gamble since Dengeki Daioh never had any story that depicts a love story between the two girls. Thankfully the editor-in-chief agreed. I was very glad to be able to work in such an open minded company.

What do you think is the appeal of a Yuri manga?

Editor: It depends on how people define ‘what makes a manga Yuri’. Some people think ‘as long as there is no male character’, or ‘once in love everything changes’, and ‘if there is H then it is not Yuri but GL’. Personally, I simply get exciting over a love story between girls. It is precisely because they are girls and that is what makes it attractive – At least that is what I think.

Nakatani: It is hard to define what is Yuri, as long as every reader their own thought on it, it’s good enough. I think ‘once the reader thinks this is Yuri, then at that moment it becomes Yuri’.

In a teenage boy mange magazine, there seem to be voices that says “if there is no male character then who should I relate my feeling to?”

Editor: There is nothing wrong with being a CP. Rather than relating yourself with the characters, being on the audience side and watch their relationship is nice too. I think you will be able to enjoy Yuri manga even better this way.

So that means.

Editor: Instead of incorporating your feeling into a character, try and become an audience and enjoy their relationship from the outside. It is alright even if you can’t relate. As long as two people can love each other, and they keep finding each other on a vest grass field, then I rather become a patch of grass on that field… However, our goal is to have you find a character that you like and that makes you want you to observe this character until the very end. For this reason, we need to make the readers favor all kinds of characters.

Nakatani: This gives me tons of pressure. When I draw, I always remember to make Touko and Yuu likable for everyone… If everyone feels the same way, I will be very happy.

I see. Nakatani-sensei, is there a recent Yuri work that you like?

Nakatani: I really like the anime Hibike! Euphonium. It depicted everything I want to do in Yuri. It even made me thought “why am I watching this while drawing Yuri manga at the same time” – complicated feeling (laugh). I was also in a band when I was a student. I played Trombone in middle school and Tuba in high school. The story in the anime echoes part of my memories in the band. On top of that, the Yuri flavor in there just made me love the show even more! The illustration on the instruments is also stunning. There are a lot of details can be discovered only if you ever played the instrument. This anime completely fits my taste. Thank you very much!

Everyone laughs.

Touko and Yuu’s increasing contrast is attention grabbing.

The end of volume 1 seems to complete a phase for Yuu and Toukko.

Nakatani: Now that they finally established the basis of their relationship, something is lurking in the atmosphere in the end (laugh).

Editor: Next chapter 6 will be publishing the same time when the next issue of Dengeki Daioh is released, which allows readers to immediately continue the story. If you are curious to what happens next please purchase the magazine.

Nakatani: In the end, first volume focuses on the relationship between Touko and Yuu. The second volume will focus more on Sayaka, Maki-kun, and even the Akari will get to have more action. Touko, who is in deeply love with Yuu’s contrast temperature will soon accelerate. If it will fit everyone’s taste then I will be very pleased.

To wrap up, please say a few words to readers.

Nakatani: Even though this love story is a bit awkward, plus the freedom that is given to me upon my first official Yuri series made me a bit nerve wrecking. If more people get to read it, that will be good enough. Of course, besides the dedicated Yuri fans, if you also like reading troublesome love story I think you will enjoy this too. For all those reason, the story will be under your care and thank you very much.

Thank you both for agreeing to the interview today.

Geändert von Caelum (28.05.2017 um 19:27 Uhr)

Mitglied Avatar von Moonsorrow11
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich hoffe sehr ein deutscher Verlag lizenziert die Serie, denn was vom Manga gesehen habe gefällt mir sehr gut. Der grössten Hoffnungen habe ich bei Tokyopop. Ansonsten erscheint der Manga ab Januar 2017 bei Seven Seas auf englisch. So lange gebe ich den deutschen Verlagen Zeit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kurze Leseprobe:

KADOKAWA hat übrigens eine Themen App zu Bloom Into You für Android & IOS veröffentlicht, hoffe natürlich das sie in der Zukunft einen Anime raushauen.

Geändert von Caelum (05.08.2016 um 12:52 Uhr)

Mitglied Avatar von Sheena
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hui, das sieht wirklich sehr niedlich aus. Ich hoffe, ein deutscher Verlag wird sich dessen Manga annehmen, bevorzugen würde ich Tokyopop oder Carlsen, aber eigentlich mehr Tokyopop. Der Trailer hat mir jedenfalls schon sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht (hoffentlich) bringen die Japaner einen Anime raus.

@Caelum

Was ist denn eine Themen App?

Mitglied Avatar von Moxxi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sheena:

So, wie das Beispielbild darunter zeigt.
    Dann hast du halt einen Smartphone Look mit dem Thema = Hintergründe, Farbgebung, Icons, evtl Sound... Sowas, würde ich jetzt sagen xD
    Probleme löse ich grundsätzlich mit Feenstaub!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MissMoxxi

Da sieht man mal wieder: Wer gucken kann, ist klar im Vorteil und das obwohl ich ne Brille habe xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Band 2 Melonbooks Bonus

und noch ein paar farbige Illustrationen:

Geändert von Caelum (29.12.2017 um 21:22 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *_________*

Muss ich noch mehr sagen? Das ist ja absolut niedlich *-* Besonders das letzte Bild, wo sie anscheinend baden sind, gefällt mir sehr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am 26. November ist es endlich soweit, dann erscheint Band 3

Mitglied Avatar von Peuchel
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wieder ein wunderschönes Cover! Ich hoffe sehr, dass die Serie im nächsten Programm von Tokyopop mit dabei ist.

Mitglied Avatar von Moonsorrow11
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Peuchel Beitrag anzeigen
    Wieder ein wunderschönes Cover!
    Finde ich auch. Sieht echt toll aus. ^^

Ich freu mich schon auf Januar. Dann gehts ja endlich mit der englischen Version los. Wenn die Serie bei den nächsten Ankündigungen von Tokyopop mit dabei wäre, wäre das natürlich auch super.
    Mangawünsche:
    Seikon No Qwaser / Trinity Seven / World's End Harem / Mei No Maiden / Shinju No Nectar / Satanofani / Parallel Paradise / Seifuku No Vampiress Lord ​/ Tachibanakan No Lie Angle / Black Lily To Sayuri-chan ​/ Keijo!!!!!!!!

Light Novel Wünsche:
    Date A Live / Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance / Fremd Torturchen / Seikoku No Dragonar / Masou Gakuen H x H / Madan No Ou To Vanadis / Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha / Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry / Himekishi Ga Classmate!

Weeaboo Avatar von Miss Morpheus
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    das Cover von Band 3 gefällt mir richtig gut :3
    hoffenltich holt sich TP den schnell <3
    A Centaur's Life | Boys on the Run | Bread&Butter | Blood on the Tracks | Dai-3 no Gideon | Heartbroken Chocolatier | Honto Yajuu | Ibitsu | Non non Biyori | Shimauma | Tourou no Ori | Twittering Birds never Fly | Uwasa no Midori-kun!! | Watamote | Zetman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yagate Kimi Ni Naru (KADOKAWA) x Happy Sugar Life ! (SQUARE ENIX)

>>> http://www.jp.square-enix.com/magazi...iyaga_collabo/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Schönes Cover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am 3. Januar erscheint ja Band 1 bei Seven Seas, freu mich schon.
    Schade das es es hierzulande noch dauert. ^^

Mitglied Avatar von SleepyDave
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ich warte immer noch darauf, dass man diesen Manga für Deutschland lizenziert, aber bis dahin begnüge ich mich wohl mit der englischen Version :3

Mitglied Avatar von B4ion
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mir gefällt die Schriftgröße und Breite vom Titel ehrlich gesagt nicht so. Wirkt alles etwas zu groß auf mich. Die schmalen japanischen Zeichen passen da besser. Freue mich aber trotzdem sobald der erste Band daheim ist.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fand den ersten Band super. Wünschte die letzten beiden doppelseitigen Artworks wären in Farbe gewesen. Das hätte die Sache perfekt gemacht.

Mitglied Avatar von Loryogi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hab den Band noch nicht gelesen, aber die Farbseiten sind echt hübsch <3

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woher habt ihr den schon den ersten band ?
    ich sehe immer nur den 13.02 als lieferdatum.

Mitglied Avatar von Loryogi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Tribal Beitrag anzeigen
    woher habt ihr den schon den ersten band ?
    ich sehe immer nur den 13.02 als lieferdatum.
    Hab mich auch gewundert warum er schon angekommen ist.
    Hab meinen bei Amazon vorbestellt

Mitglied Avatar von Timcampy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    laut Amazon.com, nicht de ist der Band aber schon erschienen ^^
    Ich denke das spinnen die deutschen Shops einfach wieder, wäre nicht das erste Mal.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meiner kam am 4. Januar von bookdepository. Frag mich eher warum er so spät kam. xD

Erschien ja schon am 3. Januar. Normalerweise kommen die Neuheiten vor dem EVT. Blödes Weihnachten.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah verstehe. naja, bei amazon bestelle ich keine mangas mehr. die kommen lieblos in einer papschachtel daher und waren bei mir meinst stark geknickt und teils beschädigt. bestelle seither nurnoch beim buchladen in meiner stadt. hoffentlich kommt band 1 dann mal bald zu mir.

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte