Thema: D'espairs Ray

Prussian Wolfs-Terrier Avatar von *Kiba-chan*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard
    Nein, NEEEEEEEEEEIN, F U C K!!!

Och, verdammte Scheiße, ey. =_=" Warum ausgerechnet eine der wenigen noch aktiven Bands aus den Ende 90er/ frühen 2000er, die gut sind?! MEH! =_=

Naja, wenigstens hatten wir es zum Konzert der 2010er Tour geschafft, sie wenigstens noch vorm Ableben mal live erlebt.

DAS IS DEFINITIV DER SCHOCK DES TAGES FÜR MICH!!

und es war das ERSTE, was ich gerade beim Betreten des I-Nets zu lesen bekomme F U C K ...

und, ja ich bin auch froh, dass ich voriges Jahr noch auf dem Konzert war *schnief ... schnief ... seufz*

EDIT:
    hier sind ihre ...

D'espairsRay Announces Disbanding (offizieller MySpace Link)

Thank you for your continued support of D'espairsRay. Due to Hizumi's throat troubles, we had decided to take a hiatus immediately following our show at Yokohama Blitz on 30 Dec. 2010. However, after further discussions amongst the four members, we have decided to disband as of 15 June 2011 and cease all activities under the name D'espairsRay. To our loving fans and supportive staff members, who have followed us diligently from our founding on 9 Sept. 1999 until now, we deeply apologize for such a sudden and troubling announcement. All four members are deeply thankful, from the bottom of our hearts, for your enthusiastic support and encouragement.Thank you.

15 June 2011D'espairsRay HIZUMI Karyu ZERO TSUKASA

~~~

~~~

To cure my throat during hiatus, I had tried all sorts of treatments such as medical care,
    acupuncture, physical therapy, Qigong etc.
    However, under a situation where there is no good prospect for recovering, we had much discussion and
    we came up with the conclusion that we'd rather disband than we fade out without any activities.
    Please forgive us for betraying the expectations of our fans looking forward to our comeback.
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to do final performance, but we would like to show our gratitude
    to you by different ways.

Though I've met lots of people and experienced good and bad things after we formed this band,
    there is no useless experience.
    I thank all our fans who have loved us for 11 years.

HIZUMI

~~~

The dream of D'espairsRay we drew has to be given up halfway through.

I am so sorry for the sudden announcement to everyone who has believed we would return.

In this situation that it's unable to do a final gig, please understand to end like this
    without telling our feelings to you.

I'm proud of the bond between you and D'espairsRay which will never change.

I'll go on to fill the empty space in my heart little by little and to meet you again with a smile.

To all our fans who have loved us, thank you.
    Thank you indeed.

Karyu

~~~

I'm so sorry for the sudden announcement.

Thinking back now, I promised everyone that we would come back in the bus during fan club trip before hiatus.
    In the interviews and various writings, I also promised we would meet again.
    So sorry we couldn't keep our promise, everyone.

However, this is a positive decision that all 4 members of D'espairsRay took after deep consideration,
    so I ask for your kind understandings.

Now the situation still remains the same before hiatus, so we would disband without final tour or final gig.
    As a result, there might be some discussion about whether it is good or bad not to do final gig,
    but we judged it was impossible to do it with the best quality of our music which we had made as D'espairsRay
    for ten years with all of you, so we decided to bring an end without any concerts.

Personally, I haven't painted a vision of the future yet, but I'll keep facing forward and look back a little bit.
    Thinking of the days in which I can see your smile, I'll think what I can do myself from now on.

To the most passionate staffs who have supported us all the time,
    To all the best "MANIA" who have always believed and loved us,
    Thank you so much.

ZERO

~~~

After the announcement of hiatus, I think both every MANIA"and we might spend every day awaiting our comeback.

However, I'm afraid we came to this definitive conclusion.
    I'm so sorry to everyone waiting for our returning.

Although we'd continued our musical activities together for over ten years pointing in the same direction,
    the feeling is beyond words to bring an end for both ourselves and every "MANIA".
    Because it's our treasure for a lifetime.

As you know, I apologize you it's unable to do a final concert because of such circumstances.
    D'espairsRay will stay the best band in the world which will be long remembered by everybody even if it disbands.

Feeling proud that I had played as a drummer of this band and also proud of our "MANIA",
    I'll spend the rest of my life. I'll live with a positive attitude.

Also all 4 members of D'espairsRay are going to stay the same as before, having a party and celebrating our birthday,
    so don't worry!!
    It's often said that the reason for disbanding might be due to discord, but it's NOT!

I would like to thank all the "MANIA" and all the people who have followed and supported us.

TSUKASA

Mitglied Avatar von witzlos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von noise

JAME hat auch schon reagiert:

Die VK-Rockband D'espairsRay gab zum 15. Juni ihre Trennung bekannt. Bereits seit Ende Dezember 2010 befand sich die Band in einer Pause. Grund dafür war die medizinische Behandlung der Stimmbänder von Sänger HIZUMI. Leider dauert sein Heilungsprozess länger als zunächst erwartet, sodass sich die Mitglieder nun nach längeren Diskussionen dazu durchgerungen haben, der Band ein Ende zu setzen. D'espairsRay danken all jenen, die sie seit ihrer Gründung am 9. September 1999 unterstützt haben und entschuldigen sich für diese plötzliche Bekanntgabe, sowie dafür dass sie kein Abschiedskonzert mehr geben konnten.
    Quelle: http://www.jame-world.com/de/news-76...spairsray.html
    puh. geschockt. das macht mich echt ein bisschen traurig, da ich so auf ein neues album gehofft habe...

und live wollte ich sie auch nochmal sehen...
    R.I.P. liebes CIL-Forum

Mitglied Avatar von Kinta
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tja kann man leider nix machen, ihre alten Songs waren der Hammer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HIZUMI of D'espairsRay's Design Project
    news - 08.12.2011 05:13
    author: LinK, Gin - translation: Claire
    source: UMBRELLA

[align=center]
    © 2010 Zy.connection Inc. All Rights Reserved.[/align]
    HIZUMI, ex-vocalist of D'espairsRay, has announced that he has made a move into designing, since he cannot sing due to health problems.

He has started a new project titled "UMBRELLA", the official site of which can be found [align=center][/align].
    HIZUMI will be not only act as an illustrator, but he will also focus on various different aspects of design. The project's website says that there will be even a musical part of the project, but it is currently described as "coming soon".

The first official sample of HIZUMI's work can be seen on Club Zy.'s official website. It is a tiger, described as "raimaru" placed on the top of the site.

Mitglied Avatar von witzlos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von *Kiba-chan*
    ui. mal sehen was da so kommt
    kann ihn mir gut als designer vorstellen
    R.I.P. liebes CIL-Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    und nun gibt es auch News von Karyu!!

bitte hier entlang ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Na, wer doch irgendwie cooler gewesen, wenn man die Band hätte irgendwie retten können. Aber immerhin wurde damals gesagt, dass Schluss ist und nicht nur Pause wie bei An Cafe. Als ob die je wieder zusammenkommen würden.

Despa werden mir fehlen und nun sollen -Oz- nicht verweichlichen und weiter so Musik machen, die sich wie das alte Despa anhört ^^

Mitglied Avatar von noise
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Kinta
    ...und nicht nur Pause wie bei An Cafe. Als ob die je wieder zusammenkommen würden
    Ach wieso denn nicht? Wer hat denn auch mit einer Reunion von Luna Sea oder X gerechnet?

So, ich bin mal gespannt ob jetzt im selben Tempo auch Infos kommen wohin es Tsukasa und Zero verschlägt...
    WINTER IS COMING

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aber irgentwie ist das seltsam, dass die Band wegen Hizumis Stimmbänderproblemen nicht weitergeführt werden konnte, aber er jetzt alleine singen kann o.O
    Bambule, Randale in Dortmund bleibt die Schale!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von lisalein
    Aber irgentwie ist das seltsam, dass die Band wegen Hizumis Stimmbänderproblemen nicht weitergeführt werden konnte, aber er jetzt alleine singen kann o.O

>.> also!

HIZUMIDesignProject!!!

*Kiba-chan* - kann man vielleicht doch mal die Post's ordentlich durchlesen!! das is jetzt schon ein bissle dreist ... (auch mal auf den Gackt-thread verweist)

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von lisalein
    WTF?! Hab ich irgendwo was verpasst?! Er designt, aber wo hat das was mit Gesang zu tun?

Edit: Ok seh schon, Kiba hat schon die Sache nett erklärt.
    Wenn die Sonne Eier hätte, müsste man sie kastrieren!

- Großmuttern

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leute regt auch ab. Ich habe diese offensichtlich FALSCHE Info von einer Freundin bekommen. Ganz ruhig.

@Kiba Was war daran dreist in dem Gackt Thread. Eine einfache Frage. Entweder man antwortet oder man lässt es einfach. Das man sich gleich an allem so hochziehen muss. Meine Güte.
    Bambule, Randale in Dortmund bleibt die Schale!!

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Öh, ich war eher verwundert und dachte, ich hab schon wieder was verpasst. XDD *Kiba derzeit irgendwie versucht zu fesseln*

Ich hab nur das Gefühl, dass sie etwas angepisst ist, weil die Antworten wenige Posts drüber stehen und es daher etwas komisch rüberkommt, wenn man es auf den falschen Fuß erwischt. ^^"
    Wenn die Sonne Eier hätte, müsste man sie kastrieren!

- Großmuttern

Mitglied Avatar von noise
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endlich News wie Tsukasa und Zero weitermachen:

D'espairsRay members TSUKASA and ZERO are set to return to the music scene with their new band, THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S.

The band consists of vocalist Ricky (DASEIN), guitarists kazuya and SHUN. (both ex-FANATIC◇CRISIS, ex-Lastlip), plus ZERO on bass and TSUKASA on drums.
    They will debut onstage during the Stylish wave GENERATION event at Shibuya O-EAST on December 1st, alongside PENICILLIN, DaizyStripper and LM.C.
    Quelle

Ich freu mich das die zwei auch weitermachen...ob Fanatic Crisis jetzt noch mal eine Reunion feiern werden glaube ich nach der Nachricht ja nicht mehr.

Ich bin gespannt, gespannt, gespannt.
    WINTER IS COMING

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ja, dass war es dann wohl mit den anderen Bands. Aber so ist das J-Rock Business, ständig Bewegung drin. Und von Ausnahmen mal abgesehen anscheinend eher kurzlebig.

Aber ich finde ja auch ein Sänger trägt immer die Band und der kann ja nicht mehr singen. Leider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von *Kiba-chan*
    news - 08.12.2011 05:13
    author: LinK, Gin - translation: Claire
    source: UMBRELLA

[align=center]
    © 2010 Zy.connection Inc. All Rights Reserved.[/align]
    HIZUMI, ex-vocalist of D'espairsRay, has announced that he has made a move into designing, since he cannot sing due to health problems.

He has started a new project titled "UMBRELLA", the official site of which can be found [align=center][/align].
    HIZUMI will be not only act as an illustrator, but he will also focus on various different aspects of design. The project's website says that there will be even a musical part of the project, but it is currently described as "coming soon".

The first official sample of HIZUMI's work can be seen on Club Zy.'s official website. It is a tiger, described as "raimaru" placed on the top of the site.
    Hizumi hat heute getwittert und es auch in ihrem D'espairsRay Ameblo gepostet:

UMBRELLA online store OPEN!!
    Blog:HIZUMI
    UMBRELLA online store open desu
    http://www.umbrella-h.com/store
    ^_^/ schön zu sehen, dass es ins Laufen kommt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Thread aus der Versenkung holt*

... denn nachdem ja Hizumi sein Umbrella Project hat und Karyu bei Angelo wieder die Gitarrenseiten schrummen darf ;D, gibt es auch von Tsukasa und Zero neuerdings immer öfter Lebenszeichen, ihren neuen musikalischen Weg betreffend \^__^/

heute hat Tsukasa in seinem Ameblo diesen Link gepostet [Gab.vol.54]
    THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S

die Gab.vol.54 is ein kostenloses Magazine, was in den Plattenläden ausliegt und in dem Link seht ihr ein Videocomment mit den The MICRO HEAD 4N'S (is noch etwas kryptisch gehalten ;D )

maah ich bin schon echt gespannt, denn lt. Tsukasa sind sie schon kräftig am werken \^__^/

EDIT:

ich hab im LJ mal um eine kurze Zusammenfassung des Video-comments gebeten:

Original von iwasaki_momoko ts_kohakunoki LJcommunity 2011-11-17

I haven't had as much practice in listening so this is as much as I can figure out...

Band member introductions...
    Self-explanatory... i love how Tsukasa's intro has little chirping birds \^^/
    Ricky was also commenting that they could only say their names and not show their faces for this clip ^^;

How the band came to be formed...
    Only kazuya's reply is shown in the clip... he also mumbles something in the beginning that I can't exactly make out but it sounds like he was continuing to make music anyway and thought he should just start a band (that last sentence was the only bit I could make out..)
    Then, personally, he wanted to continue working with SHUN. (they worked together previously in Lastlip and FANATIC CRISIS). He clearly is a fan of SHUN.
    He already knew ZERO from (?!it sounded like jrock CDs?! It's definitely going to take me a while to get used to kazuya's style of speaking *headdesk* My guess is that it's just from the jrock/vk circle and they didn't know each other that well prior to band formation)
    Ricky and him were friends from before and he liked his voice.

How they were feeling towards their first live...
    Ricky was asking how everyone was feeling towards the upcoming live.
    SHUN was saying that you can probably read about it in Gab. but essentially, he wants to enjoy it together with the audience.
    TSUKASA was saying that during lives, everyone becomes as one. He wants to feel connected with everyone. (very typical TSUKASA answer \^^/)
    ZERO was saying that he is really looking forward to the first live, let's have fun etc. (very typical ZERO answer \^^/)
    kazuya said.. ganbarimasu~ ^^v

Message to the fans...
    Ricky was saying that it would be the first time the fans would be seeing them, and the first time they were debuting as the band. He wonders how much each member would be enjoying it, but more importantly, he wants to feel how TMH4N's comes together as a band, and what kind of band it'll become.

Basically, this comment contains snippets of the interview that was used for the interview in the magazine, which is why it changes frame quite frequently. Hopefully more will be revealed soon! (the magazine will be released on Dec 1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich bin auch mal gespannt in welche Richtung das gehen wird. Das nen Logodesign ja nicht so viel Aussagekraft hat, haben wir ja alle gelernt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ich hab meinen Post mit einer Summary des Video-comment editiert ^^d

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    und was hab ich heute Nacht gefunden *leuchtende Augen hat*
    gestern Abend hab ich mich mit noise noch drüber unterhalten, das die TMH4N'S schon am 1.12.2011 ihr erstes Live (haben fünf Songs gespielt) abgehalten haben ^^ und sie haben wohl echt gut geklungen und Hizumi und Karyu waren auch im Publikum ^^d (ok, die ex.D'espa's waren ja auch bei dem Livekonzert von Angelo, wo Karyu, als neues Bandmitglied, aufgetreten war und haben mitgefiebert ö.ö)

jo, also, was ich gefunden hab, is das:

TMH4N'S.mov (ist ein offizieller Link)
    und sie haben auch schon einen eigenen yt-channel
    themicrohead4n's Channel

haah sehen TSUKASA und ZERO cool aus \ö.ö/
    ach und Zero und Hizumi scheinen TSUKASA doch zu einem Twitteraccount überredet zu haben *freufreu* ;D einfach nach @tsukasa_tmh4ns suchen ^^d

EDIT: ich kam nicht umhin und hmm ja hier folgt mein PICspam \^o^/

TMH4NS MEMBER

TMH4NS group-pics

ok und das hier ^^

TMH4NS OHP-biography

[align=center]
    vo. Ricky
    gi. kazuya, gi. SHUN
    ba. ZERO, dr. TSUKASA[/align]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heute hab ich noch ein Livereview von dem Auftritt der TMH4N'S von meiner D'espa-quelle aus dem Livejournal ö.ö

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S @ Stylish Wave Generation Shibuya O-East

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kann mal wer was von einer reunion posten, weil Hizumis Stimme wieder top ist und er ne Wundergenesung hatte?

Seite 43 von 43 ErsteErste ... 3334353637383940414243